Use of the website is provided by Kerala Pravasi Association Trust subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. By using this website, you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
2. Kerala Pravasi Association Trust may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
3. Kerala Pravasi Association Trust reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
4. Kerala Pravasi Association Trust has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate, please contact us, email email@example.com
5. Kerala Pravasi Association Trust accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. Kerala Pravasi Association Trust makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. Kerala Pravasi Association Trust will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
6. When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
7. Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
8. Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without Kerala Pravasi Association Trust’s written consent.
9. Images and photos used on this website are the property of Kerala Pravasi Association Trust or other Copyright owners. This may not be reproduced or used without Kerala Pravasi Association Trust or the copyright owner’s written consent.
11. Kerala Pravasi Association Trust takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with us as highly confidential. In addition, Kerala Pravasi Association Trust does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents.
12. INFORMATION’S WE COLLECT
Kerala Pravasi Association Trust use personal information collected from donors for the purposes of processing payments and communicating with donors about Kerala Pravasi Association Trust. This information may include name, amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments, e-mail address, and any other personal information provided to us.
13. USAGE OF THE AFORESAID INFORMATION’S
• Assigning receipts and thanking donors for their extensive donations
• Notifying the donors about upcoming activities of Kerala Pravasi Association Trust
• Internal scrutiny, such as research and analytics
• Record maintenance
• Updating to applicable government agencies as required by law
• Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes
14. DONATION REFUND POLICY
Kerala Pravasi Association Trust follows a consistent refund policy for the donors to make them feel free to correlate with us. We use the reliable terms and conditions for accepting the donations both online mode and offline mode. But if there is any improbable situation occurs of an incorrect deduction or if the donor wants to call off or deduct the donation, Kerala Pravasi Association Trust will extend our support within a week from the date of receiving the complaint from the donor. The timely refund of the wrongly deduced amount will depend on type of card used during transaction. We would require a proof of deduction of the donation amount and a written communication for refund from the donor within two days after donation.
In such circumstances, if the receipt already has been issued, then the Donor need to return the original receipt at our official address.
In the case of tax exemption certificate already issued, refund will not be possible.
15. ENSURE SAFETY COMPLAINCE
We are committed to protecting donor personal information from unlawful access, variation, revelation, or obliteration. Among other things, we undertake a range of security practices, including measures to help secure web access to sensitive data and undertake efforts to address security vulnerabilities for various tools and databases.
16. RIGHTS OF THE DONOR
The donors have certain rights with respect to the information we collect about you. Upon request, we will tell you what information we hold about you and correct any incorrect information. We will also make reasonable efforts to delete your information if you ask us to do so, unless we are otherwise required to keep it.
17. CONTACT US
If you have queries about any of the matters, please contact in the below mentioned details.
Kerala Pravasi Association Trust,
Kerala, India. – 671533
Tel: +91 7034543210
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org