1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Kerala Pravasi Association Trust is committed to adequately protecting your personal data regardless of where it is processed and regardless of your location. Kerala Pravasi Association Trust is the controller of personal information collected and processed for the Services, unless stated otherwise.
Kerala Pravasi Association Trust website https://keralapravasiassociationtrust.com/ is provided by Kerala Pravasi Association Trust for educational and personal purposes. Using the same content for any other purposes including reproduction or translation requires permission from the concerned authorities. All contents under Kerala Pravasi Association Trust are strictly under copyright law.
The content in the official site of Kerala Pravasi Association Trust https://keralapravasiassociationtrust.com/ is updated based on Kerala Pravasi Association Trust’s own criteria and judgments, and thereby holds the right to change or delete any aspects of information in Kerala Pravasi Association Trust website
The terms and conditions mentioned above have been governed and constructed in compliance with Indian legal system. Any disagreements or disputes arising against the terms and conditions are subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of India.
Any promotional or external links provided in our website are not promoted or regulated by Kerala Pravasi Association Trust. We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
2. Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
Make a subscription Sign up to our campaign Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
We affirm to not to release any of your information for any other purpose without your respective consent and trade or sell your personal information with other organizations.
Under no circumstances, shall Kerala Pravasi Association Trust be liable for direct/indirect data or money loss suffered when Monetary transactions are channeled through third party system providers (for example, payment gateway service providers).
3. Use of Personal Information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
- To make sure we have an accurate record of all the payments we receive.
- To email you with news and information about Kerala Pravasi Association Trust and our campaigns, but only if you have agreed to this.
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, supporting or joining our campaigns.
- Your entire personal data such as your Name and Contact details, Address, Email ID, Credit card number etc. will be requested only for the purpose of subscription and will be protected clearly by certain ordinances.
4. Privacy of our email lists
Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Kerala Pravasi Association Trust when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you may want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per your individual behavior.
6. Security & Protection of Data
Protecting your information and your privacy is extremely important to us. Being entrusted with some of your most valuable data, we have set high standards for data security. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed, altered or disclosed in an unauthorized manner.
Kerala Pravasi Association Trust uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred using an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
Kerala Pravasi Association Trust encrypts billing information online. All personal information is made accessible only by Kerala Pravasi Association Trust.
In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees and third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. External Web Services
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Agreeing upon these terms and conditions may imply that you are eligible to subscribe towards the campaign (a) attained minimum age limit of 18. (b) If you are an entity or a company registered under the law of India, an Indian/foreign National residing in India.
The monetary subscriptions from India for the campaign shall be transferred through legal channels of transactions as Kerala Pravasi Association Trust is committed towards maintaining a financial record of every year on its website.
Keralapravasiassociationtrust.com shall endeavour to put up only such information on the site, as it has verified, or otherwise as being true to the best of their knowledge and belief. However, Keralapravasiassociationtrust.com does not accept any liability due to inaccuracy of information or data provided on this site. Any liabilities arising out of any act or omission by a visitor to this site, by relying on or using the information provided on this site, shall be solely to the account of such visitor.
Keralapravasiassociationtrust.com disclaims any liability, legal or otherwise, that may arise due to the act, omission or otherwise of any visitor to this site, or caused by the same. Visitors also acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of this disclaimer on their part.
11. CONTACT US
Last updated on 08 May 2022